Not only will a reading nook increase the value of your home, it will increase the health of your mind, comfort of your body, and quiet in your space. Every member of the family will find a reason to hold up in the reading nook and you may just find yourself fighting for your own time in there. Especially if you make it dreamy, comfortable, and useful.
When brainstorming a sacred space of your very own, consider the following:
- Paint colors
- Throw pillows
- Fuzzy blankets
- Organized shelving
- Electronic charging stations
- Speakers for audio books or soft music
- Natural oil diffusers
- Table space for your cup of coffee
- A Keurig for brewing a single cup of coffee as you read and relax
Now as you look through these different reading nook ideas we’ve compiled, pay attention to what really excites you and make a list of the different aspects you’ll want to include in your own little quiet place.
1. The Minimalist’s Reading Nook
2. The Urban Dwelling Reading Nook
3. The Grand Oak Reading Nook
4. Special Space Reading Nook
5. Comfy Cottage Reading Nook
6. The Clean Lines Reading Nook
7. Kids Cove Reading Nook
8. A Whole-In-The-Wall Reading Nook
9. The Accented Space Reading Nook
10. The Napping Nook
You can visit our blog or scroll through our pinterest boards for more home renovation inspiration. Call us at (435)901-8333 or visit us online. We can help you with your Park City real estate ventures.