Selling a house is a lot of work. Not only do you to make sure your home is ready, de-cluttered, and perfectly staged to attract more buyers, but there is a host of paperwork and legal red tape you have to get through from the first to the last step. It can overwhelm anyone and yet many will choose to take on the process themselves without turning to a professional for help. But a realtor does more than just sell a house. Working with a realtor provides 10 key benefits to selling a home that you may not have considered.
- They know how the market is operating at any given time. The market isn’t always stable. A realtor knows the best times to put your house on the market.
- They can navigate complicated paperwork for you. Paperwork for selling a house can be a nightmare, but for a real estate agent, it is all a part of a day’s work.
- They can eliminate mistakes and delays. A simple mistake can lead to months of delays, unanticipated expenses, and a lot of headaches.
- They can get your listing out to more people. Real estate companies know all of the places to file a listing and how to market it to be seen by more people. That increases your chances of selling the first time you list.
- They can find the serious buyers. A real estate agent will market to, and attract buyers that have serious interest in purchasing your real estate. You won’t have to worry about time wasted on buyers that are likely to not purchase your home.
- They can direct you on upgrades in increasing resale value. Your house can probably be upgraded in many affordable ways to improve both the curbside appeal and value. Your realtor can direct you to the right upgrades for your home.
- They can assist with inspections. Inspections are a pain. Your realtor will provide trusted inspector recommendations and schedule them for you.
- They can help you avoid scams. You would be amazed by how many scammers are out there trying to pull real estate frauds. Realtors know the red flags.
- They can help you avoid common liable issues. This includes withholding of known problems with the real estate, liens, zoning issues, and more.
- They can eliminate the stress of selling a house. You can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands; especially when working with Brad Jensen.
Find out more at Jensen and Company.