Select a phase to view more details. Phase 3B & 3C will appear below the map.
Build your dream home in Deer Vista. It is the perfect place to enjoy all the beauty that the Park City area offers. With stunning mountainous backdrops and the pristine landscapes, you will feel as though you have found your paradise.
Imagine looking out from your back deck and seeing Deer Valley and, Park City Ski Resort. All you have to do is turn your head from left to right to see it all. These views could be yours simply by building your dream home in Deer Vista.
The Perfect Location for Your Life
Conveniently located on Highway 248. Deer Vista offers residents close proximity to Highway 40, which is a major roadway into the center of town. Other nearby attractions are Brown’s Canyon and Jordanelle State Park, which are both within walking distance from Deer Vista’s entrance.
The neighborhood is close to shopping, restaurants, and other local businesses. Within minutes, you can be at Historic Main Street, The Tree Room, Yuki Yama Sushi, Riverhorse on Main, and many other places that will surely delight you. There is plenty to see and do when you live in the Deer Vista neighborhood.
Starting Your Life in Deer Vista
Deer Vista has 103 home sites on 400 acres. Each home site offers something different to residents. Residents have the opportunity to choose the perfect home site that suits their needs.
Give us a call today to see Deer Vista. We will be glad to review the home sites that we currently have available with you. We know you will find the perfect spot for your dream home at Deer Vista.
TOP THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DEER VISTA
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Deer Vista’s location is exceptional and convenient. It is within minutes of Old Town Park City, Utah and an easy 30 minute commute to Salt Lake City.
- VIEWS. The views from almost every home site are spectacular with views of Deer Valley Resort, Jordanelle Lake, Mount Timpanogos and beyond.
- EXCELLENT VALUE.
- NEIGHBORHOOD. Deer Vista is a great place to live! It is a peaceful, quiet community with approximately 65% of open space including a community park. Enjoy four miles of walking and biking community natural trails, that interconnect with county trail system.
- SKI ACCESS. Deer Vista is within eight minutes of Deer Crest gondola at Deer Valley Resort, #1 rated ski resort by readers of Ski Magazine for four years in a row, ten minutes of Vail’s EPIC ParK City Mountain Resort the largest ski resort in the United States.
- SUMMER RECREATION. Deer Vista is minutes from nine spectacular public golf courses and Jordanelle Reservoir for biking, fishing and water sports for year-round recreation.
- ONGOING AND FUTURE PROPERTY VALUE. All the views and no club dues and low HOA.
- LARGE ESTATE LOTS. There are only 103 total homesites on approximately 400 acres.
- PRIVACY. Enjoy the security of a private gated community.
- READY TO BUILD NOW. The infrastructure is with all utilities including high speed fiber optic.