If you are planning your summer vacation, look no further than Park City, Utah. While the city is world renowned for its exceptional skiing, you can also take advantage of amazing outdoor activities in the fresh summer air. Enjoy unique activities that will let you create the memories of a lifetime with your family and friends. The following list provides you with a few suggestions for places to visit along with creative activities as you plan your summer in Park City.
- The Alpine Slide – The roller coaster offers an amazing panoramic view of the city below. Visitors can take a picnic lunch to eat at the top of the lift in fun gazebos before they begin their descent down the mountain.
- Concerts in the garden – After skiing wraps up for the season, enjoy the summer concert series at Deer Valley Resort.
- Hiking – While you have several options when it comes to choosing your Park City hiking experience, try the Utah Adventure Center on for size. They will teach you how to climb using the Via Ferrata Climbing method, leading you to a private, gorgeous 350-foot waterfall. This unique climbing method allows you to scale mountains that were previously off limits to beginners. You remain safely connected to a secure cable during the climb but do not need ropes or knots.
- Horseback riding – For a wonderful horseback riding experience, check out Red Pine Adventures. Once they weather warms up and they put away the snowmobiles for the season, they will lead you on a guided horseback trail right in Park City.
- Hot air balloon rides – Enjoy a bird’s eye view in a hot air balloon as you soar above Park City, taking in the scenery from a whole new perspective. You do not need to worry about the height; instead, enjoy your time back to nature. Many of our clients express their relief that they aren’t fearful of their trip as they observe how much they enjoy the ride. The local hotels across the area can provide you with company recommendations when you are ready to make your choice.
- Mountain biking trails – From easy to difficult, mountain biking trails take you off the main path into the scenic beauty of the surrounding mountains.
- Summer day camps – Similar to ski camps, the local hotels and area specialties offer summer day camps for the kids while parents enjoy a day of shopping or attending an activity that might prove too challenging for the younger ones.
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing – Utah Pro Fly Fishing guarantees that you will catch a fish, or you don’t pay. Their professional guides are passionate about their craft and have spent years honing their skills. They provide you with clear directions to instill confidence in you. Their top-notch customer service will have you referring your family and friends.
- White-water rafting – Utah Outdoor Adventures offer white water rafting designed for beginning, including children, first timers and families. Enjoy a private trip customized for your group.
If you are interested in becoming more familiar with Park City please call Jensen and Company at (435)901-8333 for information on local real estate.