Fall is just around the corner and we’ve come up with a diverse list of activities to keep everyone entertained. You can find something to feed any indulgent appetite in Park City: outdoor adventure, relaxing get-aways, incredible shopping, the arts, and much more. Make yourself a treat with a pumpkin spice twist, cozy up in your sweats and fuzzy socks and get into the fall groove while checking out the various events and locations you can head to during the autumn months in Park City Utah.
Stay In Touch With Nature This Fall
- Hop in the car and take a scenic drive. See the rich colors of fall through out Park City’s foliage and the canyons down to Provo and Salt Lake City.
- Rent a bike and cruise one of Park City’s many paved trails or ride the 28-mile Historic Pacific Union Rail Trail weaving its way from Park City to Echo Reservoir this fall, before the snow hits in November.
- Spend time on the river with an afternoon picnic and hike; or, give fly fishing a try with one of Park City’s expert guides.
- Explore the area on guided horseback and take in the beautiful fall scenery, wildlife and wildflowers.
- See this list of scenic hikes or these adventurous Park City mountain bike trails and go enjoy the fresh crisp autumn air before the ski slopes are closed to mountain biking!
Join In On Community Activies
- Take the family to Howl-O-Ween! on Historic Main Street at the end of October
- Stroll through the weekly farmer’s market at Park City Mountain Resort’s Canyons Village every Wednesday from 12:00-6:00 PM through October 19.
- While in town, browse Historic Main Street’s renowned Art Galleries and one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques.
- Want a bird’s eye view of the lush fall foliage? Take in Park City’s beauty from above with a hot air balloon ride or attend the Autumn Aloft event in September.
- Practice your swing with the gang next to the glowing fall backdrop at one of Park City’s many local golf courses.
- Visit the High West Distillery in Wanship for a tour of the whiskey distillery, followed by a tasting. Afterwards enjoy a delicious lunch!
- Recharge after a long summer and treat yourself to some R&R at one of the area’s unique spas.
In addition to what you’ve seen here, check out the Park City Events calendar for more ideas and activities to keep your fall full of fun events, quality time with your loved ones, and beautiful scenery. Make the most of the colorful time of year – and Happy Fall from our family to yours!