The Details Matter
- Negotiations: We will help you prepare a negotiation strategy. We will research and provide you with all the data necessary to help you make decisions on the price and terms of your offer.
- Offer Presentation: We will work diligently to get your offer accepted.
- Property Disclosures: We will review with you all inspection reports, written seller disclosures and any other documents provided from the sellers pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us. Carefully reviewing these documents will enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. All remedies should be addressed in writing in the Offer to Purchase.
- Progress of the Sale: We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the Purchase Agreement, including satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions. It will provide you with a list of critical dates so you can track the progress of the transaction with ease.
- Home Inspections: We recommend that you obtain professional inspections so that you are fully aware of the property’s current condition. We are happy to provide you with the names of reputable local inspectors. After review of the inspection report, if needed, we will help you negotiate with the seller the remedies of any items found that are of concern to you.
- Home Protection Plans: We will provide you a list of reputable home warranty companies. It is advisable to obtain a home protection plan to reduce your risk of repair after purchasing a property. We can often times encourage the Seller to provide a home warranty in the negotiation process.
- Closing of the Sale: We will attend the settlement with you to close the purchase of your new property.
- After the Sale: We will continue to be helpful in anyway possible, and follow-up on any outstanding details. We hope that you will use Jensen and Company even after you close your transaction.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to work with you. Our business is a referral-based business. If you have family, friends, or associates who may need real estate, we would be honored to help them and provide the highest level of real estate assistance buying or selling.