Ever dream of a home away from home? Then consider purchasing a new resort home from Canyons Village. There are several homes and condos available to buy. Purchasing in Canyons Resort® is an excellent opportunity to buy a second home or an additional rental property.
There are several benefits to owning a vacation property, including:
- Financial Benefits – Owning a rental home, especially in the highly regarded scenic Park City area in Northern Utah, is a great investment opportunity. Park City is a popular attraction for people from all over to visit. The financial benefits of owning a rental home come from revenue earned from renting it out to others to enjoy, along with the extra income from collecting different fees associated with the rental process. In addition to collecting payments, there is also a financial benefit with the equity accumulated as the home value goes up and the cost goes down over time.
- Tax Deductions – With purchasing a second home for a rental vacation, the costs can be tax-deductible. Tax deductions could include but are not limited to mortgage interest, property taxes, repairs, operating expenses, marketing, cleaning, pest control, and service fees. Please check with your tax advisor for more information.
- Personal Enjoyment – Having a vacation home to rent out means that not only will your future renters enjoy it, but also you and your loved ones. To maximize the financial benefits, try to use the vacation home mainly during the off-season. The vacation home can also be used as a great gift to loved ones to enjoy special occasions, such as honeymoons, birthdays, graduations, etc.
- Ease to Manage -There are resources available to help take care of your vacation property. If you want to avoid handling the stress of upkeeping it yourself, perhaps your vacation rental home is further away from your primary residence. Consider hiring a trusted vacation rental property management company. A property manager can handle the maintenance, restocking supplies, and the general housekeeping of the home while assisting guests with their rental experience.
- Vacation Home turned Forever Home – Once you get to the place in your life that you might be considering retiring or relocating, you can move permanently into your vacation home.
Why Choose Canyons Village?
Canyons Village is a part of Park City Mountain Resort and is one of North America’s largest ski resorts with over 7,300 acres. It has a multitude of amenities and attractions to offer visitors year-round. Gorgeous mountains to be explored with skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, and gondola rides.
Park City has year-round indoor and outdoor dining experiences available. The outdoors can be enjoyed with the Orange Bubble Express chair with heated seats and waterproof protection from inclement weather. Enjoy the scenic 18-hole Canyons golf course in the summer. Amenities include conference spaces, an aquatic center, lodging, and more! There is also live music to be enjoyed, including free summer and spring concerts.
Canyons real estate offers six world-class lodging properties: Hyatt Centric, Waldorf Astoria Sundial Lodge, Silverado, Westgate, and the Grand Summit. Residential properties include Apex Residences, Lift, Vintage on the Strand, Juniper Landing, Fairway Springs Golf & Ski Villas, Viridian, Hidden Creek, Red Pine, Residences at Blackstone, White Pine Canyon Village, and Timber Wolf Lodge and more.
If you want more information about Canyon Village or any other Park City real estate, reach out to us at Jensen and Company today.