A home to feel comfortable and showcase their decorating taste is everyone’s dream–especially when you’ve just purchased a new home in Park City. And what better way to do that than by making your house feel like your own personal retreat?
If you are looking to upgrade the feel in your home or merely explore some options in the decor world, we’ve got five easy ways to help make your home more luxurious.
Five Easy Ways to Decorate a Luxury Home
Adding plants to your house can make it look and feel more homey and luxurious at the same time. By choosing the right plants and placing them strategically, you can create an elegant, high-end look that will impress your guests. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Choose plants known for their luxury appeal, such as orchids or bromeliads.
- Feel free to experiment with different colors and textures to create visual interest.
- Remember that less is more in luxury style; a few well-placed plants will make a bigger impact than a crowded jungle of greenery.
The right plants can transform your home into a luxurious haven!
Install a Luxury Bathtub
A bathtub is a must-have for anyone who wants to make their house look–and feel– luxurious. Not only do they provide a great way to relax, but they also add a touch of class to any home. When choosing a bathtub, you should keep a few things in mind.
- Decide what material you want the tub to be. Many options are available, including cast iron, acrylic, and marble.
- Think about the size and depth of the tub. A smaller tub may be more comfortable for relaxing, while a larger one can accommodate more people. Do you want a soaker tub? Are you bathing young children? What features do you most like in a tub?
- Consider the features you want the tub to have. Some tubs come with jets for a massage-like experience, while others have built-in seats or steps for easy access.
No matter your needs, there is sure to be a bathtub that will fit them perfectly. So go ahead and install the bathtub of your dreams—and make your bath a spa-like experience.
You want your home to look beautiful and inviting. And maybe you want it to ooze sophistication and style, but you don’t want to spend a ton of time and money to do it.
Never fear. An easy and cost-effective way to give your home a high-end look is by hanging artwork. Artwork instantly adds an air of refinement and showcases your taste.
It indicates you are cultured and that you appreciate beauty. And it doesn’t have to be expensive. You can find stunning artwork from new artists at galleries and openings around town. Just make sure to choose pieces that complement your home’s overall style.
Get New Furniture
A new home often calls for new furniture. Your older furniture may not fit the style or space of your new Park City luxury home, making it look dated and tired or too crowded or empty.
But before you go out and buy new furniture, you should keep a few things in mind:
- Consider the scale of your furniture. Make sure that the pieces you choose are in proportion to the size of your room.
- Think about the style of your home. If you have a traditional home, there may be better choices than opting for modern furniture. Instead, look for furniture that is classic and timeless. A few exciting statement pieces will make excellent conversation pieces.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match different materials and finishes. A mix of wood and metal can add an element of luxury to any space. Glass works well with any material and always adds a touch of refinement.
One simple and relatively inexpensive way to add a touch of luxury is with mirrors. Mirrors can make a space look larger and brighter and add a bit of glamor. If you place a mirror opposite a window, it will help to reflect light and make the room feel more spacious.
A decorative mirror can also be used to create a focal point in a room. Hang a large mirror over a fireplace, or use a grouping of smaller mirrors to create an interesting collage on a wall. With a bit of creativity, mirrors can help you transform your home into a lavish retreat.
Contact Jensen and Company to Get the Best Real Estate Advice
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home in Park City, Utah, then contact Jensen and Company. We are a leading real estate company in the area rooted in the community.
We know the Park City market inside and out and can help you get the best possible price for your home.
We also have a wide range of properties available for sale, so whether you’re looking for a luxurious ski chalet or a cozy condo downtown, we can help you find the perfect home. Contact us today for more information on buying or selling a home in Park City.