Park City, Utah is an international destination – and with good reason. Park City is the home of the Sundance Film Festival, luxury resorts, and the Greatest Snow on Earth! But what about during the summertime? It may surprise you to know that Park City is just as fun during the sunshine summer as it is during the glittery ski season of winter. Furthermore, Park City isn’t only for vacationing adults. It’s a great place for groups, families, and individuals of all ages.
Summertime Outside In Park City, Utah
Park City is known for the stunning backdrops and unlimited recreational options. Maybe this is the summer that you finally learn how to fly-fish or take that epic mountain biking trail?
- Mountain Biking – offered in the resorts and on various trails around Park City, we’ve got the best rides on earth. Hop on the ski lift, ride to the top of the mountain, and ride your bike all the way back down.
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding – if you’ve ever dreamed of learning to ride a horse, or you’ve always wanted to be a cowboy, Park City is the place to live out your dream!
Water Options During The Summer
Utah can get scorching hot during the summer, but Park City offers both cooler temps and plenty of options to refresh yourself with a splash.
- Tubing – on the reservoir, down rivers, or even dry!
- River Rafting – a guided trip is a great way to introduce your family to the river life!
- Pools – if you prefer a more relaxed water experience, chill poolside at one of the premiere mountain resorts or take the family to one of our rec centers!
- Boating & Jet Skis – experience beautiful Jordanelle on the back of a jet ski, as you zoom around on a speedboat, or give sailing a try.
Fun Event Centers In Park City
- Olympic Park – this incredible park built for the 2002 Olympics offers a huge variety of activities from a climbing wall to an adventure course to a museum. Check their calendar to plan for upcoming events.
- Alpine Slide – this luge-style slide is an absolute must do for Park City visitors!
- Shopping – with several different shopping districts, you can find anything to suit your fancy. Exclusive boutiques on Main Street, the popular shopping mall, or the crown jewel – Tanger Outlet Mall – the shopping is great for any budget or lifestyle.
- Golf – Park City has a variety of options for golfing, from luxury courses to kids camps.
- Zip Line – there are few options for zip lines in Park City, and they’re great for couples, individuals, and even families with children (as long as they’re taller than 40 inches).
Park City Entertainment
- St. Regis Deer Valley Big Stars, Bright Nights Concert Series
- Plays, Musicals, Comedy & More at the Egyptian Theater
- Escape Room Park City
- Heber Valley Railroad offers a fun train ride with gorgeous views – the Wild West ride is live entertainment and fun!
- Food – Park City offers some of the best in the world. You can find anything you’re craving here!
Park City is the place to be, year-round. Maybe you’re a Utah resident looking to beef up your summer bucket list. Maybe you’re an avid skier wondering what Park City has to hold in your off season. Maybe you’re a business owner in need of suggestions for your customers. Maybe you’re looking for a new place to put down roots. If you’re in the market to buy or sell in the Park City area, call us today to make your Park City dream a reality.